Coleman OneSource Rechargeable 4-Person Camping Dome Tent
- OneSource powers your outdoor gear and devices with one interchangeable rechargeable battery system
- Airflow system includes an integrated fan to push hot air out through a top vent 6x per hour (high), and the ground vent draws in fresh air to reduce humidity
- LED lighting system provides warm diffused overhead lighting
- Battery docking station with fan and light controls is conveniently accessible on the inside front of tent
- Easy setup in about 10 minutes
- WeatherTec™ system’s welded corners and inverted seams help keep water from getting in; an included rainfly offers extra weather protection; strong frame withstands up to 35 mph winds
- Storage pockets keep small gear organized
- Dimensions: 9 x 7 ft.
- Center height: 4 ft. 11 in.
- Fits 1 queen-size air bed
- The fully charged 4800 mAh lithium-ion battery powers the tent’s fan (up to 4 hours on high), light (up to 12 hours on high), and airflow system (6x per hour on high)
- Battery charging time: 2 hours with quick-charging station (sold separately) or 2.4 amp USB output; 5 hours with 1 amp USB output
- Battery can also be recharged from any USB port (e.g., wall outlets, vehicles, OneSource charging stations, other OneSource batteries, or universal power banks)
- Battery supports USB-charging of external devices while powering gear
- Imprint sizes: 16″ x 10.5″ 1-color screen or full-color transfer
Part of a system that powers outdoor gear, the OneSource 4-Person Camping Dome Tent with Airflow System & LED Lighting lets you enjoy time outdoors with friends and family comfortably. An integrated fan refreshes the air in the tent 6 times per hour to reduce humidity, and LED lighting offers warm diffused light throughout the tent. The lithium-ion battery can be conveniently recharged from wall outlets, vehicles, universal power packs, or other OneSource batteries with the included USB cord. Bonus? The OneSource battery helps eliminate the need for multiple power sources by letting you charge external devices, like smartphones or tablets, through a USB port, even while powering gear. One system, one source, power anywhere!