Coleman 4-Person Dark Room™ Skydome™ Tent
- Sets up in under 5 minutes thanks to pre-attached poles
- Dark Room™ technology blocks 90% of sunlight so you can sleep in past sunrise; reduces heat inside tent (vs. a comparable Coleman® tent) for a more comfortable rest anytime of day
- Nearly vertical walls offer 20% more headroom than traditional Coleman dome tents
- WeatherTec™ system’s welded corners and inverted seams help keep water from getting in
- Strong frame has been tested to withstand up to 35 mph winds
- Wider door makes it easier to move air beds, sleeping bags, and other gear in and out of the tent
- Mesh storage pockets and a gear loft keep small items organized
- Dimensions: 8 x 7 ft.
- Center height: 4 ft. 8 in.
- Fits 1 queen-size air bed
- Compact size is great for car camping or backpacking
- Carry bag included for easy storage
- Imprint sizes: 16″ x 10.5″ 1-color screen or full-color transfer
With a quick setup under 5 minutes, the Dark Room™ Skydome™ Camping Tent lets you enjoy more time with friends and family on your next camping trip. There is plenty of room to stretch inside the spacious interior thanks to the nearly vertical walls that offer 20% more headroom than a traditional Coleman® dome tent, and a wide door design means you can move air beds, sleeping bags, and other gear in and out with ease. Plus, Dark Room technology blocks 90% of sunlight and reduces heat inside the tent (vs. a comparable Coleman tent) so you can rest at any time in comfort. Downpour in the forecast? Not to worry, the WeatherTec™ system’s welded corners and inverted seams help keep you and your gear dry.