Coleman Triton™+ Propane Stove
- Wind Block™ panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- Instastart™ ignition for push-button, matchless lighting
- PerfectFlow™ technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat™ technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Large rugged latch for secure storage and transport
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions Large enough for one 12” and one 10” pans plus room to stow the griddle.
Take camp cooking to the next level with the Coleman® Triton™+ Propane Stove. All it takes to start cooking over 22,000 BTUs of power is to hit the Instastart™ push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The cooking surface offers plenty of room to fit a 12-in. and 10-in. pan simultaneously. Meanwhile, the PerfectFlow™ pressure control technology keeps the heat steady, even in extreme conditions. WindBlock™ panels help shield your flame from wind, and they adjust if you need to fit a larger pan. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup, and the heavy-duty latch will keep the lid secure until you whip up your next family dinner
Screen, Metal Placard, Decal
There are no reviews yet.