Coleman OneSource™ Heated Camp Chair with Rechargeable Battery
- Coleman® OneSource™ powers your outdoor gear and devices with one interchangeable rechargeable battery system
- 4 adjustable heat settings let you pick the right level of warmth while camping, cheering on the sidelines, or at a tailgate; flip the pad up or down for heat on the back or seat
- One fully charged 4800 mAh lithium-ion battery powers chair pad for 1.5 hours on high (133°F), 2 hours on medium (123°F), 3 hours on low (113°F), or 2.5 hours on pulse setting (low to high)
- Suspension sling chair frame with an angled high back and arms lets you sit back and relax for hours
- No gap in the fabric between the armrest and seat helps block cool breezes so you can sit comfortably; steel frame plus weather-resistant fabric and nontoxic PU coating help protect against water splashes and drizzling rain
- Dimensions: 30″ x 32.5″ x 37.5″ in.
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Imprint sizes: 8″ x 5″ 1-color screen or full color transfer on front; or 12″ x 7″ 1-color screen or full color transfer on back
Kick back and relax in comfort even in cold weather at the campsite, while cheering on the sidelines, or rallying at the tailgate with the Coleman® OneSource™ Heated Chair. Power your heated chair using the lithium-ion rechargeable battery, an interchangeable battery that works with all Coleman OneSource products, and eliminate the need for multiple power sources by charging your devices through the USB port. This chair pad has 4 adjustable heat settings so you can pick the right level of warmth. Flip the pad up or down to warm your back or the seat. One fully charged battery (included) keeps the heat going for 1.5 hours on high (133°F), 2 hours on medium (123°F), 3 hours on low (113°F), or 2.5 hours on pulse setting (low to high).
There are no reviews yet.